Create a simple data collection to expose result set as JSON.
4' video that shows:
- Creation of a Query-Passthru webservice collecting data from a database server.
- Set up caching to make the webservice operate 2 to 5 times faster.
Create a mashup aggregation service that consolidates multisource data.
19'11" video that shows:
- Create a data collection Mashup.
- Aggregation of multisource data aiming to provide portfolio positions through a RESTful webservice.
- Use of In-Memory store to enable data consolidation of heterogeneous datasources, performance and high-availability.
Create a webservice to update a database while ensuring business continuity when the master datasource is down.
9'50" video that shows:
- Create an updater webservice.
- Update In-Memory datastore as well as backend datasource with user input.
- Enable business continuity by keeping master datasources up to date after operational unavailability.
Managing resources & services security through Access-Control Lists (ACLs), implement data anonymization policy and secure sensitive environment.
10'12" video that shows:
- Manage security basics through User Accounts & Access Privileges.
- Implement data anonymization policies according to business requirements and staff responsibilities.
- Define and secure sensitive environments.
What is the difference between physical connections and Logical Datasource Objects?
5'59" video that addresses one of the important aspects when defining the topology and underlying connectivity components to an organization's datasources.